We had our wedding at this venue on 29th Sept 2012 and it was superb. All our guests were full ot praise for everything from the rooms to the staff to the excellent meal. The castle and gardens are amazing and full of atmosphere. Special mention for Alex (master of ceremonies),Rosemary and Ashley ( wedding co-ordinators ) for their excellent but not pushy assistance in making everything go perfectly. A big thank you to Stan the piper for making it special. And who can forget Sandra & Tom Bonnar the photographers no smiles in the photos we were too busy laughing!!! ,My wifes only complaint was that she couldnt walk in her high heels on the grass and gravel !!,
Once again thanks, Norrie & Lesley Gordon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored 15th-century castle and adjoining 15 roomed Baronial hotel set in over 120 acres of private grounds. Comlongon specialises in weddings, receptions, celebrations and private functions on a daily basis. The Hotel offers a unique blend of luxury, history and privacy with displays of armour and oak paneling. Award winning chefs specialise in fresh local produce. Comlongon is a privately owned and run family business where service and value for money are paramount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, HRS, LateRooms and Hotel.de so you can book your Comlongon Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comlongon Castle Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Scotland/Clarencefield