“Best Frozen Custard”

Ollie's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in The Villages
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Description: Ollie's is an old fashion ICE Cream parlor that sells Frozen Custard. Once you've tried frozen custard you'll never go back to regular ice cream!
Reviewed December 15, 2015

We eat at Ollie's at least once a week or more. It is a little drive for us to get there, but it is well worth the effort. It is the best frozen custard I have ever eaten. Every day is a different flavor of the day and I have my favorites so I make sure I am there on those days. But the chocolate is also delicious, as is the vanilla. The ladies who work there are always friendly.

1  Thank Linda F

Reviewed November 12, 2015

Remembering Frozen Custard on Lake Erie. Nice variety and very tasty. Old style dairy equipment decorates the walls. Great to take some home too.

Reviewed October 31, 2015

There's no place like Ollies' to get the best frozen custard. My mouth waters every time I even think of going there. One try & you'll be addicted if you are an ice cream lover. I even go there for dinner sometimes! :)

1  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed October 28, 2015

Family owned, locally run, DELICIOUS custard. A special flavor each day, plus chocolate and vanilla. They also cater to small and large groups.

1  Thank Betty E
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Love going there. Always clean, help is pleasant and food is good. I can eat what I want and not have to worry about all the calories. We like sitting outside and enjoy our cones or treats. It is easy to find and priced to keep you coming back. The hours are great too.

1  Thank elfwich7