“Always a pleasant stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in The Villages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

WE have stayed at this Hampton multiple times. This week was no exception. Stay Christmas Night staff pleasant and helpful even working a Holiday. Room spotless, bed comfortable and breakfast the next morning was very nice. The omelets, though pre-made had flavor weren't dried out. Coffee was perfect. The ladies stocking the buffet and clearing the table worked very fast and there was never a back up or a wait and I believe the hotel was full. Oh yeah not our first and definitely won't be our last visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. Please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Quiet, helpful staff, room is as clean as they get! My room had everything I needed and congrats to Hampton for the newly added charging stations to charge all of your devices. (cell, Ipad, etc). Pick the Hampton for consistancy as well as a good value for all of your travel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I think it is a nice Hotel but it is a bit Overpriced, in my opinion!!! It is a bit difficult to get into if heading East on the Main Road, and they could use a bit more Parking in the Front. The Business Office is a Joke as it only has a single Computer that is old with a small screen, but it did work and I was able to Print an Item that I needed. I would still try it again but wish they would lower their Rates!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 3, 2013

our stay here was very eventful... which is not good. unfortunately, my family was given a room beside a birthday party for an 85 year old. this group should be asleep by 8pm right?? wrong.. the party started in the hotel meeting rooms, and ended up next to us in the hotel room. We called down to the front desk (we were all on first floor) and asked if they could hear the yelling, slamming doors, etc. the front desk is only couple doors down. front desk clerk came down and was rudely treated by these people. that is when the police should have been called. however, the party went on for another two trips by the front desk clerk. finally, I was asked if I wanted to move at 1130pm! clearly, the front desk didn't have the power to control their tenants. the owner was called, I spoke to her on telephone and she asked if we would like to move. I see that they were trying to help, but by making everyone around the party move is just wrong. they should have called the police. by 1am, the police were finally called. after 3 hours of trying to sleep with two small children.
the next morning, the owner was very gracious and apologized, gave us the night for free, etc.. but I don't travel to stay up all night and get rooms for free. they need to learn how to assert themselves and protect their customers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Erik_hagstrom
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Sometimes we are faced with difficult decisions in the hotel where we try to use our best judgement in handling a difficult situatioin. As you pointed out, my clerk did everything that he believed possible to try to get the unruly guests to go back to their assigned rooms. I am very very sorry that you were so close to our noisy unruly guests during your stay. My apologies go out to you and your family for your inconvenience.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

A clean, comfortable stay in a good location. Just a mile or 2 away from food and shopping. Easy to access from outside the villages. The folks are friendly and helpful. Stayed most recently with our pet over T-Giving and had no issues. Cheers!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was limited on Hilton Brand hotel choices in the area because of where I was working. I stayed at the hotel for two weeks. I normally like to have a hotel with a restaurant and bar to intermingle with the other guests during my stays. Since the hotel does not have a restaurant but they do have a nice commons area I would recommend creating some type of evening atmosphere for guests. My room was clean and tidy each evening when I returned from work. Since I typically bored in the evenings I often went to the front desk and spoke to Yvette. She was very cordial, helpful and easy to talk to in the midst of continuing her work responsibilities. She made local recommendations of places to eat and where I could find some younger people in the area. Thanks to her my extended stay was pleasant. Additionally, I noticed she handled less that nice guest with professionalism and understanding. Honestly I did not realize how difficult some guests can be to handle in a hotel. Yvette was excellent at it!! I give her five stars! I appreciated the breakfast each morning but wish I could find a hotel once that serves REAL eggs! I am not sure what the name of the lady who cooked the morning breakfast or fixed the evening snacks but she was kind and helpful to me. I did not have much interaction with other hotel staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank living_free46
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. . Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is our 3rd or 4th time staying at this hotel. Everytime has been a wonderful experience. So when family asked us to join them for Thanksgiving this year we knew where we were going to stay. The staff is friendly and cheerful, and when we asked for certain things they went out of their way to provide it. It didn't make any difference they were short handed due to the holiday. Breakfast isn't a full service anything you can imagine buffet, but what was provided was more than adequate for our needs. Coffee is available 24/7. Warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies are served every afternoon. Its just a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
12 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages? Share your experiences!