“Extended Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in The Villages
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was limited on Hilton Brand hotel choices in the area because of where I was working. I stayed at the hotel for two weeks. I normally like to have a hotel with a restaurant and bar to intermingle with the other guests during my stays. Since the hotel does not have a restaurant but they do have a nice commons area I would recommend creating some type of evening atmosphere for guests. My room was clean and tidy each evening when I returned from work. Since I typically bored in the evenings I often went to the front desk and spoke to Yvette. She was very cordial, helpful and easy to talk to in the midst of continuing her work responsibilities. She made local recommendations of places to eat and where I could find some younger people in the area. Thanks to her my extended stay was pleasant. Additionally, I noticed she handled less that nice guest with professionalism and understanding. Honestly I did not realize how difficult some guests can be to handle in a hotel. Yvette was excellent at it!! I give her five stars! I appreciated the breakfast each morning but wish I could find a hotel once that serves REAL eggs! I am not sure what the name of the lady who cooked the morning breakfast or fixed the evening snacks but she was kind and helpful to me. I did not have much interaction with other hotel staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank living_free46
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. . Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is our 3rd or 4th time staying at this hotel. Everytime has been a wonderful experience. So when family asked us to join them for Thanksgiving this year we knew where we were going to stay. The staff is friendly and cheerful, and when we asked for certain things they went out of their way to provide it. It didn't make any difference they were short handed due to the holiday. Breakfast isn't a full service anything you can imagine buffet, but what was provided was more than adequate for our needs. Coffee is available 24/7. Warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies are served every afternoon. Its just a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spike2Day
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. Please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were very pleased to stay at the Hampton Inn located in the Villages of Lady Lake, Florida. The accommodations, food and room were excellent. We were especially happy to have a quiet place to recover after eye surgery. Hampton Inn employs wonderful personnel to attend to your every need. Thank You!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a very safe, quiet area. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. I didn't get to try the dinner they offered, but breakfast was a bit disappointing. Although the rooms don't have a fridge, they offered to put items in a fridge for us that they would retrieve upon request.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast and I have addressed the same with my staff. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in The Villages area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My room was exactly as my reservation had requested. One of the largest one-room suites I've ever seen in a hotel, and the entire facility was in exceptional condition and well-maintained. The only staff I had interaction with was the desk, but that was a good experience as well. This is one of the few hotels I would recommend to anyone for value, comfort, maintenance, and the next time I come to this area I would go out of my way to stay there again - I don't plan to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Aside from the person who handled our check in very nicely, we did not interact with another friendly staff member at the hotel for the rest of our stay. We were practically dragged out of the hotel by cleaning staff and the front desk crew upon requesting a slightly later check out time. No 'Thank you' or 'Goodbye' or even eye contact happened as we exited the hotel. I had to initiate a 'Goodbye' for front desk staff to even say anything. Not friendly; not accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rebecca D
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I was deeply dismayed to read your message regarding my hotel staff. While I am glad that you were welcomed to the property properly, I am sorry that you found the rest of my staff "unfriendly". There are times that we are unable to accomodate our guests requests and I understand that it might be inconvenient for the guest if they cannot have a late check-out. There are many reasons why this occurs. However, I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously. I read your message to the housekeeping staff because we pride ourselves on our "service with a smile", and it is obvious that did not happen for you. I apologize that you had a bad experience in that regard. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Angie Rivera, Manager

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Beautiful location. Good shopping/restaurants are close . The rooms clean, in excellent condition & attractively decorated. Breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly & helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages? Share your experiences!