we were visiting The Villages to see a play "Always...Patsy Cline" just so my wife could check out her competition. the main street in the villages is full of chains; there aren't many "local" shops. and, of course, hampton inn is a chain.
our room was a king for $105 a nite. nice large room with nice decor, a large bathroom and all the modern conveniences. except for a fridge and a microwave. kinda weird since we get that in cheaper places.
they made a big deal about changing the sheets and duvets every day. too bad we stayed only one nite. the common rooms and hallways are very nicely decorated. free cookies when you check in and a decent breakfast is included in your tab. we didn't check out the pool or gym.
if you find yourself in the Villages, it's a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn