“Tasty and Fresh!”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #92 of 130 Restaurants in The Villages
Reviewed January 8, 2018

12 people in line before me but I was in and out in about 10 minutes. Great team work and service here. You know you have choices and you can spice it up or tone it down. Specials on foot ongs today so it was worth the wait. I had black forest ham and the meat and veggies were all good!

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Nothing special but enjoy their six inch tuna sandwich with all the trimmings with Italian bread. Doesn't have to be here. Sometimes I go to the one in Pinellas Plaza. Whichever is closer to where I am. Like their consistency.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

We are on a "Subway Diet" per our doc for now, having a fresh Subway sub loaded with veggies for dinners (eggs/toast for breakfast, yogurt for lunch). Easy, delicious and calorie-saving. And this is a great location!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

No surprise its a typical subway and I found it to be very good. Service was excellent and the place was clean.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Dave was hilarious, smiling and eager to make you the perfect sandwich. The subway team worked well together and was attentive to each customers order. VERY NICE! Thank you, Dave!