“Good fast food”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #95 of 130 Restaurants in The Villages
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed April 22, 2018

The fries were hot and crispy but the roast beef sandwich was falling out of bun and eating it was a mess.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We eat here regularly and this is by far the best Arby's location around. The service is great the restaurant is clean. They always play christian music, which is a pleasant change from other places. The food quality is always good. I feel I'm a harsher critic than most because my first job was at an Arby's about 17 years ago and I know it was not the same atmosphere or quality as this one.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I used to eat at Arby's all the time until I found out how much sodium was in their food. As I had high blood pressure I cut them out of my fast food diet. I was really hankering for something different for lunch and decided to give Arby's another chance. I ordered the junior ham and cheese and I'm afraid I couldn't eat it. Part was cold and part was warm. Absolutely horrible when I ate one bite.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

And they're all good. It's hard to choose, so we've made many visits there and tried a multitude of their offerings. The hired help seems to rotate in and out, but they are always pleasant and strive to give good service. My husband loves the $1 milkshakes between 2-5PM!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Love all the options offered at Arby's ! Love their Potato Wedges and their Jamocha Shake ! A little more pricey than some Fast Food places but worth it !