“Great salad Bar - Good Food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #59 of 117 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Great salad Bar - Good Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had a reservation for (8) recently. Pleasantly surprised with the good service by Vaughn,
great salad bar and really good food. We will go back and am happy to
tell others about it. It was packed on a Thursday night. Our reservaton
was for 5 PM as that was the only time available on that night. Seems as though this
restaurant is very popular and I can see why.

• Visited February 2014

Summerfield, Florida
“Great Salad Bar”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Nice variety on the salad bar - foods are ALWAYS fresh!!! Love the atmosphere and they also have an outside eating area.

Visited February 2014
The Villages, Florida
“Surprisingly good food and excellent service”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here the other night and it was a pleasant surprise. The restaurant was very busy yet Brian our server was on top of things quickly and did a very good job. We were surprised to find out he had just started a couple weeks ago. Our food was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The cheddar biscuits were amazing and we couldn't get enough of them, haha. We stayed a bit after our dinner and didn't feel rushed out the door. We were even offered drinks after we had paid the bill and Brian told us he appreciated us coming in for dinner. I mean who says that anymore? If your looking for a good atmosphere and quality food this is a great option in the Villages. Ask for Brian and you will be taken care of, as he did with us.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta
“OK”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The restaurant was busy and it was frenetic at the salad bar which most people have as part of their meal. If you are sitted next to the salad bar, ask to move or you will have people standing next to your table much of the time. Our food - salad bar, spinach artichoke dip, grilled salmon with roasted spaghetti squash - was ok. The service was assigned way too many tables to handle. He did as good a job as he could given that situation. And there seemed to be only 1 bartender so drinks were very slow in coming out.

• Visited January 2014
Belleview, Florida
“Hmmm....unbelievable..not in a good way”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I am totally embarrassed that I chose this place for lunch. I met another couple here the day after newyears. It was dead and a few tables there. Who knows where the manager was...not going around the place that's for sure. Anyways...we were talking for a while and my friends ordered some appetizers...which they had to ask our waitress for after a half hour of waiting for them...ok...really...then we were chit chatting and hadn't placed our order yet when out of the blue a woman appeared at our table (not our waitress) and rudely stated she had to take our order...at that point I didn't even want to place an order...excuse me...everyone stopped talking and placed the order...afterwards my friend was like what a b***ch...wish I had gotten her name. After placing our orders which were simple as it was lunch...took forever...it was ridiculous ...my food was to me...yeah..whatever...so afterwards we still resumed talking and stayed awhile....I couldn't help but notice the dinner shift waiteresses around us were so friendly and personable...while ours was timid and quiet along with the rude Blonde with a bad attitude....well instead of seeking out a manager we will never return...we should have gone for dinner instead....

• Visited January 2014