“Delicous!”

Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The best mexican restaurant in the area and i am very picky on mexican restaurants. Great prices. Good service. Will definitely be returning. I got a #1 which has a variety. Loved it.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife, myself and our neighbors went last night for dinner and I must say we all enjoyed it. Our dinner was served hot and and promptly. Our waiter was friendly and knew the menu. I really enjoyed my enchiladas deluxe (I cleaned my plate). I also had a Sangria that was one of the best I've had in a long time. It was served in a huge mug and was well worth the price. The chips and salsa that were served prior to the meal were great. I asked the waiter if they sold the salsa and he informed me that they did, in two sizes. (I know where we'll be getting our salsa from). My wife had the chiles rellenos which she raved about.
Overall, it was a enjoyable dinner and we plan on going back.

1  Thank George P
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We recently moved to The Villages from Texas and thought we had left our beloved Tex-Mex food as well. But when we discovered Fiesta Grande, we felt home again. The food was excellent. Go for the cheese dip, very yummy. Husband is a big fan of Poblano peppers and was not disappointed. We plan to make this one of our standard go to places.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Service is always prompt. The margaritas are very good and an exceptional value. The food is typical mexican fare, but prepared very well. Seating area is small, so expect a wait during prime times.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I would choose another place, this used to be better in food quality and service. Decor is still nice, the waiter knew the menu items, but service was very slow. For example, soup was brought to the table at the same time as the entrees. Just to get the beverages took a half an hour! The restaurant was busy, but not filled to capacity. Waiter never told us his name, nor was it on the receipt.

We had called first for a reservation, man who answered said that we did not need a reservation at that time (for four people).