“Just great food and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 123 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Villages need more like this..always good food with great sevice.Location is fine on Route 466...always busy so plan on making a reservation at this very nice addition to the Villages restaurant options.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We always enjoy eating at Bonefish and this one didn't disappoint. The place was packed even for 6PM. We arrived with no reservations and were seated in 30-45 minutes. While we waited they were nice enough to bring out some bang bang shrimp for us to try (excellent). The sushi was great, the entree was even better, and the staff were very attentive.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I have made several trips to the Villages over the past few years to visit my parents. Rather than cooking, we eat most of our meals at area restaurants. I usually try to avoid chain restaurants, but this is one exception. It has been the one area restaurant that consistently meets or exceeds our expectations.

This week, our table tried four fresh fish dishes - sea bass, salmon, tuna and a combination of scallops and shrimp. Each had a delectable, but subtle, sauce. Each meal was excellent. Our meals were preceded by salads (three Caeser and one house salad). Finally, we split two desserts - key lime pie and creme brulee. Each dish was outstanding.

We also were very pleased with the service.

Like other reviewers, I should add that the waits at this place can be long. MAKE RESERVATIONS or plan on a long wait in a crowded bar.

1  Thank WILawyer
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My first time at a Bonefish Grill and it will not be my last time. The food was fabulous and the service outstanding as well. Love the drink Miami Vice, 1/2 frozen pina colada and 1/2 frozen strawberry margarita!! A delightful evening with good friends. A bit of a wait even with a reservation.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped in for a Sunday brunch and loved it. The food was excellent. The service was great, I would recommend Bonefish.

1  Thank love2travelPei