“Great wings”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I’m from Buffalo where the wing was “invented”, so I speak from experience when I say these were great wings. I like them mild and crispy, with celery and blue cheese sauce. Had the house Pinot Grigio, very good, and 2 for 1 too! The wine was slow coming because I’m guessing the bar was extra busy due to party in the square. The wings came out quickly, piping hot!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 4, 2018

On a Saturday afternoon friends of ours said lets go eat a Gators it real good. As we sat down it took a while until we had someone come to take our drink order, and another 15 minutes before she came back, oh yeah the restaurant was not busy at all, I ordered Chicken Ceasar salad there was 2 pieces of chicken in it the size of M&M peanut! The lettuce got lost in the dish 3 croutons with very little Caesar dressing. $ 11.99 what a rip- off. I ordered a drink with lime I got lemon, service was horrible, when we left we went to a real restaurant and ate.. so needless to say I will never take my friends advice again!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Good sandwiches, fast service even with a full house. Enough food to take home for another meal. Looks like you could easily have a " private" party in one end with advance planning

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Had a great late lunch - early dinner at the sister restaurant in Brownwood (Paddock Square) . It has TVs all around and was a bit noisy as the football playoffs were in swing. But all very lively. Beers were $3 all day and some wines were 2 for 1. Was with a group of 7 who all had good meals.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Had the Gulf Coast Bucket pretty good. Fish, shrimp and calm strips, fried. Cocktail sauce was really good. Tasted like fresh horseradish. Only improvement would be a different kind of fries, I did not know anyone still used fries with baking soda anymore. I would prefer hand cut fries or steak fries. My wife really liked the She Crab Soup. The entree was more than enough to share. Great view of the water.