“Love it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Eat BF and L hear several times a week. Everything on the menu is good. service is always great. Heavy volume but the staff makes you feel welcome, food is good and cost ok.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A good fallback, if you are not really sure what you want to eat, they have a good selection + a seniors menu to choose from. Decent food and service was quick.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant as it was near the place we're staying. Service as average, the food as bland and not very warm. We will not be going back.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

A busy Saturday morning. The friendly hostess quickly cleared a table and had us seated. Our server was welcoming and careful with our order. Bean soup, pretty much standard fare. It craved more depth, but was adequate. Salad was fresh and well-chilled. Breakfast items a bit greaser than desired with the hash browns, more hash than brown despite the request for well-done potatoes.
Our server, Joyce B., slightly bumped the top of one of the beverage straws while presenting the food. In a most thoughtful overabundance of concern for sanitation, she whisked the beverage away and soon brought a replacement.
I shall return here.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food is ALMOST ALWAYS good to excellent. The service is fair to lousy. No one seems to know what station they have or who is to seat people. Paying the bill is often a challenge and/or a confusing wait. When you go to a cash register to pay I am always told to go to the other register, instead of the staff walking the 10 steps, the patron has to walk around the bakery counter and through people. I have eaten here once a week for months and the take out is horrible and never quite what I asked for. Why do I go back? Because I go with clients who insist on this place. Last but very noteworthy is a salad with a distinctive black curly hair on top. Instead of paying for the meal as a comp I was just asked what else they could order for me!