“EXCELLANT!! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I haven't been to Red Lobster in a very long time. We went here for a late dinner about 30 mins. before they closed, the food was still delicious and fresh! We ordered grilled shrimp, crab legs and lobster tails! The crab legs were the BEST..very very flavorful!!! Worth the 19.99!!

Very good service and clean!

Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have dined here several times without any issues. However, this evening was awful, but let me first say that our server, Kiara, was absolutely fabulous. The kitchen and the manager left much to be desired. Our appetizer was late coming out, and our dinners took close to an hour to come out. My entree was supposed to have three samples of shrimp, one was missing, and my broccoli was raw, not steamed. The lobster was too salty, and the presentation was sloppy. The manager on duty came by, but never addressed the time issue, even when asked. He did bring out the missing shrimp, and an extra set of shrimp, but the place was not that busy; he should have given some explanation for the kitchen's lack of professionalism. Overall, this is not the experience consumers would expect from a restaurant such as this.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

My husband and I visited the Red Lobster in The Villages for his Father's Day meal. We went one evening during the week to avoid all the crowd. We always try to arrive around 4 p.m. before anyone else gets there, and, besides, we are early risers, so we have breakfast and lunch early and are ready for dinner by 4 to 5. Our server was excellent. I ordered the coconut shrimp, which comes with a coconut pineapple sauce and steamed broccoli. My husband ordered the Fisherman's Platter, which consisted of clam strips, shrimp, and fish. My shrimp was so huge and I got about 12 of them. We had more than half of our dinners left, so we boxed them up and had them for dinner the next evening. We were very pleased with our meal and service.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Outside the Villages, on main road easy parking was greeted at front door by a very nice young lady which later found out worked her way up the ranks and after 10 years was elevated to GM, she made the difference as the food is always good no matter what location,,

Reviewed May 22, 2016

If you're not in Maine and want some lobster or other seafood, Red Lobster is a good place to choose. They have a good variety of offerings, and all that we've had have been fine. The lobster is not what you'd get if you went to a restaurant in Maine or, even better, bought your lobster directly from the boats as they return for the day, but it's still about as good as you can get here in Central Florida. Service is pleasant and attentive, and we enjoy going there when the winter crowds of snowbirds have gone back north and there's more chance of getting in without a long wait.