“The right decision.”

Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Siggiewi
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Creek is perfect for anyone seeking a dining experience to remember, and whether it’s a light snack, relaxing lunch or sumptuous dinner, our welcome is always warm. Situated well away from the hassle of traffic and noise that most people are around every day, the drive to our restaurant will take you through some spectacular Maltese scenery and countryside along the coast, which in itself is enough to whet your appetite.Designed with the intention to blend classic with modern the interior’s blue and white colour scheme that extends on to the terrace reflects the crystal blue water of the surrounding Mediterranean. Our dining area is comfortably spacious. As you enter you will find a bar/light snack area which is perfect for anyone wanting a quick but appetising meal. Beyond this there is our à la carte restaurant, which enjoys panoramic sea views that must rate among the best in Malta. From the restaurant you can gain access to the terrace, which has an even more spectacularly beautiful vista; you can almost reach out and touch Filfla. Truly the perfect place to enjoy the cooling breeze and dine under the clear blue spring, summer afternoon skies or even more romantically under the stars in the evening.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We visited the Blue Creek Restaurant and we were really satisfied with the food and its presentation. Hospitality was excellent and the atmosphere is relaxing, we hope to visit again sometime in the morning to be able to enjoy the lovely view

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
2  Thank Manue_-Carmen2014

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Yesterday was a national holiday in Malta (19th March) so me and my wife decided to go out for dinner at the Blue Creek restaurant. It was a good idea to book ahead since it was brimming with activity.

The food was well cooked and tasted great. My wife took oysters (starter) then mussles, didn't quite fall in love with the mussles though. I had octapus & she loved it. I obviously offered to trade plates & I found the mussles to be quite ok (taste is a factor). From other reviews I took note that next time I'll trade the mussles for a rib-eye, but at the end the food was what we ordered, hence 4 out of 5.

The staff did their best, while darting from one table to another, to make us feel as comfortable/welcome as possible. The restaurant was literally full. There were a few minor mistakes but nothing that's worth mentioning, hence the 4 out of 5 in service. The overall experience ranked Excellent overall. Price was overall reasonable considering the unique location.

Finally the view was breath-taking and my wife had a wonderful time, which is all I wanted at the end of the day. Thank you Blue Creek Staff for the wonderful experience :)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Disgusted today with the food and service served my the BLUE CREEK RESTAURANT at Lapsi.

First, to begin with, we waited for 1 hour and 45mins for our food and it was totally NOT worth it.

We ordered 2 "fresh" seafood misto (not fresh at all) with a horrible smell - as if a cat did its needs on it. The prawns were whiter than snow which leaves to say that it was NOT fresh as promised.

Another plate was the fresh salmon, smaller than the palm of my hand with no side salad or vegetables, a dish of BLACK potatoes were served however.

And the last thing, spaghetti was served in foil! Oh come on! Totally not a value for money as €219 was shared with 4 people!

3  Thank SIBTISHIA
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visit this restaurant frequently and I was never disappointed. It has always lived up to my high expectations & the view is quite exquisite. It could improve it's wine list however. I strongly recommend the salmon with a pouched egg and the daily catch never disappointed.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

...drive in the rain until you happen by chance on this delightful restaurant. The service was a little on the slow side, but the view is magnificent, the food very good, and the bill extremely reasonable. We would recommend it.