Called in here by chance , the Priory was busy always a good sign. You have to order your meal at a counter I prefer waiter service but the starter and main meal arrived in an acceptable time. It was nice enough if over priced. We would consider calling again as it is a cosy and inviting venue. Customer service was spot on .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Priory is nestled within the historic town of Caerleon on the River Usk. Dating back to 1180 and starting life as a Cistercian Monastery, it later became a Nunnery, private residence and since 1996, this beautiful building and its secluded grounds have been home to the Priory Hotel and Restaurant. We want your stay with us to be relaxing, enjoyable and focused on fantastic food. The Priory is the perfect setting to unwind, enjoy the best of locally sourced cuisine, and have a truly memorable stay in the historic town of Caerleon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Priory Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Priory Hotel And Restaurant
- Priory Hotel Newport
- The Priory Hotel & Restaurant Caerleon, UK - Newport