“Excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Place is always packed out. Very good food.service excellent. Good variety of food, English and chinese. Its clean and tidy. Food is always hot.. staff pleasant.

• Visited October 2013

Preston, United Kingdom
“Good Start to the Holiday”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Visited this take away on the first day of our holiday. The portions were very good and the food was very tasty and reasonably priced. Would recomend.

• Visited August 2013
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Well I get meal regularly in here bt today I call in and fancy a fish and chips and I asked can I have my chips welldne then I went to start eatin it I couldint brok the fish coz he cooked the fish over cooking and chip wasn't so I'm so des pointed I love u place guys bt not again GeV wrong order

• Visited August 2013
Abergele, United Kingdom
“An excellent take away”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a great take away, that is always busy and hugely popular. they make a great fish and chips and also have a great selection of chinese dishes. reasonably priced with good portion sizes.

Visited October 2012