After a trio through Thailand we ended here for some days beachlife and relaxation. This resort is situated on the west side of the island of Koh Samui. So no Lamai/Chaweng crowded tourism madness but quitness. We had a family bungalow with two seperate bedrooms and a livingspace. Daily new bottles of drinking water, good bedding a big towels. Also towels for beach/swimmingpool. Only 10meter to the beach. Nice swimmingwater. Nikki Beach is 5min walk away and can be reached over the beach or by road. Great for a day lounging and enjoy great music. Lovely resort also haves a great restaurant for dinner. The serve Thai and International (very nice pizza's after weeks of Tha food haha). Breakfast us included and is very good. Lot's of fresh fruit and eggs made at your wish. Pancakes, waffels and also Thai meals. We realy can advise this resort!
If you want to try out another restaurant. Leaving the resort walk to your right and after a few 100m across the street you find Mango Tree restaurant. Is a former emloyee of Lipa Lovely and opened end July his own restaurant. Great food and service (family).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the West Coast of Koh Samui, which offers stunning sunset views with our beach front location. Our beach is quiet and suitable for swimming and playing on the sand. Ideal for travelers seeking tranquility and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lipa Lovely Hotel Lipa Noi
- Lipa Lovely Hotel
- The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand