We came in from the US tired, and it was really nice to wake up to the ocean virtually right outside our room. One advantage of coming to Thailand during low season was the great rates, and choice of beachfront rooms. The restaurant had a nice menu with lots of Thai stuff to try, and tasty. There was some construction next door, but only lasted a day, with the rest of the time really peaceful. I am extending our stay, as the rates are really great for this type of place during this time of year. Last year we stayed up in Chaweng, which was really a rat race, and I wish we knew about this area before. I finally finished a book I had been reading for a few days. Man, the sunset was amazing, another thing you don't find in Chaweng. Cheap and plesant enough to hang out at for a couple of weeks. Great hassel free walks along the beach. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the West Coast of Koh Samui, which offers stunning sunset views with our beach front location. Our beach is quiet and suitable for swimming and playing on the sand. Ideal for travelers seeking tranquility and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lipa Lovely Hotel Lipa Noi
- Lipa Lovely Hotel
- The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand