Surya Muni Spiritual Healing Center
Review Highlights
Incredible spiritual and enlightening experience

I visited Eve and Goong by myself due to various health issues and feeling a bit lost. I didn’t... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Effeoh
London, United Kingdom
Authentic, straight-talking Oma Eve

We found our way to Suryamuni and Eve without really knowing what to expect. Of course we had... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2019
TravellingDowells
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews healing center thai massage an open heart life changing experience every morning at home the real deal learn how two nights every night unforgettable experience on a daily basis an open mind sense of humour yoga instructor karma claus
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

If there were six stars I would give them!
Thank you to Evie & Claus for an amazing experience.

Should you be looking for a 5* Spa experience, this is not it. The time here is more important than anything money can buy & what you may be used to. It can be intense and you should be ready for that firstly.

I believe everyone's experience will be different, Evie has a gift & this will depend on the person & what they require. Perhaps you will visit her first to discuss. But an open mind & heart is a must, no expectation.

Personally I would have slept outside with the Dogs for this opportunity. I didn't care what type of room it was or for strict order, I went with the flow & it worked. This coming from someone who can be uptight & likes 5*! But in this position those things were irrelevant & I embraced it all.

Meals were delicious. The 1-to-1 healing session is something that cannot be described as is personal to all. Yoga & massages good. And the detox tea, well it isn't tasty but it does the job.  Lol.

Claus was also so helpful & Welcoming. As a group we enjoyed some great unexpected afternoon trips. It was like a family.

Thank you so much for this time which I will remember forever. I got much more from this than I expected and great value so all can enjoy, it is not a commercial money making enterprise. Evie does from the heart and that is felt. ❤

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Katem_b
Reviewed February 7, 2019

I arrived to Evie at a time where I was burnout from working and living in an extremely stressful and toxic environment. My heart was bruised and I didn't know how to love myself the way I loved others..I was in a dark place...and then I was led across the world to visit Evie! A magical light was found within me...I have never taken the time for myself before: and here I was on a island: at a healing retreat, meditating, taking a detox tea, practicing yoga, having a karma cleansing...Who am I?!?!

Evie is simply stated a magical soul! She made me see something in myself that I didn't know was there, she helped heal me on so many different levels, I am still understanding nearly 4 months later! It her love, her care, it's her delicious food, its her whole being that helped me to a lighter, brighter and happier place within myself!

Surya Muni is place that you have to want to be at. For you. It is magical. It is everything I didn't I know needed and more! I am so eternally grateful that I was led to come here!

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank Tlk913
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Eve is the real deal in the realm of healers and spiritual guides. I was skeptical, not wanting a charlatan or a commercial retreat site (covering expenses and keeping the lights on is fine with me however). She actually charged me *less* than the quoted amount we had agreed upon by email, throwing me into a tailspin of confusion!

Her highest priority is the quality of her healing work, which is impeccable, with Klaus assisting. Second is logistics, so you may need to wait for your ride and the accommodations are comfortable and air conditioned but not luxury. The food is amazingly tasty vegetarian fare with egg and sometimes tofu.

When my sister and I arrived, there were 2 other people receiving healing. The structure of the retreat was relaxed (morning coffee/mantra puja followed by yoga followed by breakfast, healing at midday if that's your day, otherwise free time until dinner, Thai massage whichever time you prefer to schedule it). I did not do a physical detox. I was profoundly surprised by sublime quality of the healing energy she invoked during my session as my expectations had been quite low. I received information to help me get deeply painful confusions in my life back on track and moved into clarity. The healing was likely one of the odder experiences of my life, but the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is excellent! Go to Evie and Klaus for healing if you are open to new and deep methods.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I came to Suryamuni with the objective to recharge, start anew and build a healthy habit before coming back to my old life in the city. I couldn't have made a better decision.

My 5-day detox, healing and mantra proved to be very effective in attaining my goal. The detox concoction flushed out my bodily wastes and helped me lose weight without experiencing the mood swings and body aches I usually had with other weight-loss routines I have tried in the past. The yoga and body massage surely helped a lot, too. Most importantly, my one-on-one sessions with Mama Eve helped me clear my mind and focus on the task at hand one day at a time.

It is essential to be open when coming to Suryamuni Healing Center. While it is not a place to solve whatever personal problems or issues one has, it is definitely a safe haven for "learning by doing". I achieved the kickstart I came for. Now, I am back in the concrete jungle with the lifestyle lessons I have learned from Mama Eve, armed with prayer, healthy routine and delicious vegetarian recipes!

(Note: It is my 16th day on the routine I have learned at Suryamuni, and have already lost 8kgs in total. I am extremely overweight, so it might be different for various body types, and attitude. If YOU think this is for you, be open to change and embrace the daily routine. Good luck and God bless you.)

- Joanne

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank goodvibesjho
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Evie for two nights last month while on our Thailand travels. I was looking for a authentic spiritual experience and this is what I got. If your looking for a luxury retreat in a flash hotel this isn't it. Evie has the kindest heart and offers such beautiful wisdom and guidance. Her cooking is amazing! The massages were great. Go with an open heart and an open mind and the results will speak for themselves. My partner Lucas and I are so grateful for our experience here with Evie.

Date of experience: June 2018