Although we only stayed here for one night to get the ferry to Dansok pier the next morning it's a place we could stay longer. The resort has a nice beach view and realy hospitable employees. The rooms on the second floor are large and realy clean. The resort has two swimming pools. One large one at the front site and a smaller one at the beach. You can get free kajaks from the resort and the resort has an restaurant which is somewhat expensive compared with local restaurants but quality is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free your mind and unleash your imagination as you set foot on the pristine beach of Koh Samui, Thailand. Our resort is a destination of quiet beauty where one can enjoy the caress of the breeze and the whispers of waves on the sand. Rajapruek Samui Resort is located along the gulf of Siam and on the serene beachfront of Lipa Noi, which is also known as Sunset Beach, one of Koh Samui's renowned private beaches. Adding to the scenery is the magnificent sunset combined with our friendly service, ensuring that your stay at the resort is peaceful and awe-inspiring. Our beach is certainly ideal for children. With its shallow waters, it is very safe for the little ones to enjoy a swim. Take pleasure from our resort at your leisure, be it swimming, canoeing, sailing or pampering yourself with a session of our relaxing massage treatment, such as oil and Thai massages. Rajapruek Samui Resort is the perfect place to spend your holiday on Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rajapruek Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rajapruek Samui Hotel Lipa Noi
- Rajapruek Samui Koh
- Rajapruek Samui Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand