We stayed in one of the new beach Bungalows and LOVED it. The room was a perfect size for the 2 of us. I found breakfast to be the same as every other island we had been to on the trip, which was served in front of their cafe. We did not attend the "famous" brunch, mostly because we wanted to venture off around the island. The staff was incredible. We had a great time teaching the bartenders, Big Boi and Sue, how to play Dominos. The people at the front desk also helped us mail packages home, and informed us that the locals were not allowed to ask for passports when renting out scooters. (very helpful tip) They have mountain bikes on property, and I highly recommend taking them. Laundry is expensive on the property, but you can go down the road and find a woman who will do your laundry for about $2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand