We booked Nikki beach because we had been to St tropez and Marrakech. So wanted to stay in the actual resort!
We really really enjoyed it. From the moment we arrived to the end we had a FABULOUS time.
The ground is perfect. The " bungalows "are nicely situated facing the 60 or so metre pool, which if you have the ground floor you step directly into the pool!
The room itself is BIG, beautifully made with nice material being on the floor ( stone) or the bed linen, towels....
The terrace is also fantastic...large white sofa and a lounge chair such nice place to chill with a nice glass of rosé!!
Around the " beach " end pool it feels a little crowded but then it's how Nikki beach is...music and party around the pool so if you don t like that kind of theme well don t go there....
The orange towels are soooooo nice and soft and they smell nice...:)))
DINNER: really enjoyed but we found the portion too large ( maybe because we are not big eater)
Had a lovely soup as a started and Chicken satay for main course that was so tasty, my daughter had a Mexican type of started and the" fish and chips" very nice too. But we could not finish. So our dining experience was rather enjoyable. Just one thing, I asked for a beer and was brought without a glass....during a meal surely a glass is the rigueur!!!
It is a little over price plus the added percentage makes it even more so!! But the food tasted nice
BREAKFAST: a wide variety, from yogurt and fruits to croissant, omelette ...also nice coffee!
On the whole our dining experience was very enjoyable.
Nikki beach is situated on the west side(Lipa Noi) which is very quiet and not at all near the loud/ almost rough Chaweng etc..so if you want that then this place is not for you. Hire a bike/ car and go out and visit going right or left you ll come across amazing places. That's what we did and loved it, as even though you want to stay within Nikki beach because its so nice, you need to get out but you ll come back time after time too.
We surely will and will do so soon enough.
Thank you to the whole team at Nikki beach you have made our stay very special and a place I ll remember for a long time and for sure will tell friends about it.
Nearly forgot, thank you to the person who celebrated their birthday, we were treated to an amazing display of fireworks...
But not just tiny ones......rather big and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand