We wanted perfection and luxury and we got it. I was just gutted we only booked it for 3 days so we will most definitely be returning next year. On arrival we were aware there was very little in the surrounding area of the hotel and it was a fair walk to the nearest shop or restraint however once in Niki beach resort there really is no need to leave as you have everything you need right there. We did see a few people on Nikki Beach bikes but we didn’t enquire so maybe you can borrow a peddle bike to travel around which would be ideal. Jacob the manager looked after us superbly from the second we checked in, he gave us a tour of the whole resort which included, private beach, café, restaurant, 2 pols and gym.
The facilities in the room and the décor was perfect I think anyone who faults it are completely picky or deluded. The bed, shower, wardrobe space, mini bar, balcony and air conditioning were all excellent the quality thought and effort in these rooms are first class. It is definitely worth the money. On the Friday evening we had a buffet dinner where the food was some of the best we had throughout our whole trip. The food was fresh, there was a huge variety and although it was a little expensive in comparison to the other places we had stayed in Thailand the food was pretty much faultless and it is easy to get your money’s worth by sitting in the gorgeous restaurant and going up to the buffet as many times as you like. A great personal touch here was the chef walking us round and explaining each of the dishes to each quest personally.
A day round the pool is filled with music from the resident dj and is chilled out and relaxing apart from on a Sunday when the legendary pool party is in full swing. We stayed for the pool party on the Sunday and it was one of our best days on the island. The food was amazing as always and the dj and staff kepy us entertained all day. We drank, dance and parties all day and watched the sunset with over 100 people. The only negative hewre was we were told to reserve sun beds but then had to pay a ‘bottle fee’ for having a bed by the pool which wasn’t too much of a problem for us as we had planned to drink all day anyway however for guests who have already paid for the hotel and facilities I don’t think its ideal they suddenly get charged to have a sun bed on the busier days. Some people did express the costs were high for drinks especially however anyone who has travelled to hotels of this stamdard will understand you will get charged slightly more and in my opinion it was only expensive in comparison to Thailand not when you compare other similar resorts across the world.
Finally the staff were impeccable, nothing was too much trouble and they were on hand with ice buckets just to keep your bottled water cool, full of smiles and always friends and presentable. From the cleaners to the driver of our airport transfer to the management team they really did make our stay one to remember. We will see you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand