Staying here for 12 nights, you really get a chance to test the staff, see the surroundings, and sample everything Nikki Beach has to offer their guests. This is the kind of place where you will see a family playing on one side of the pool and a group on the other side popping magnums of champagne dancing on the tables, that's just the way it is here. With this being my fifth Nikki Beach location I have visited (first one in Asia), I am big fan of the consistency of the branding, no matter what country. So far I have been here 6 nights and have another 6 nights to go, but I couldn't wait to write a review.
Ok well, it's not exactly right in the middle of the action, unless of course you are looking for the best Sunday Brunch (and pool party) on the island, and very possibly all of Thailand.
We have a gorgeous bungalow that is about a 15 second walk to an amazingly empty, crystal clear beach (Lipa Noi)...sitting there, sipping a mojito, watching the sun go down each evening was one of those rare treats in life. Our bungalow was very large, with a VERY comfortable bed, and cool bathroom with an amazing rain shower where you could stay for hours. The staff were extremely discrete and highly professional, the breakfast caters to local or western food, both quite good.
You'd be hard pressed to find a fault here, I would highly recommend this resort to everyone searching around on Trip Advisor!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand