My partner and I visited Koh Samui for our first holiday together. We decided to indulge ourselves in a few days at Nikki Beach first before moving onto the life of Chaweng - I am so glad we did!
During the days we were there, it was quite quiet due to being mid week, but it was absolute paradise. The bungalows are gorgeous, I would love to return for a longer stay.
We drank the lovely cocktails (though one of the barstaff i believe may have been new and didn't seem to know their house ones very well) and ate the excellent food. I really can't fault it.
If you want a little bit of indulgence then Nikki Beach is definitely the way to go. I shall look forward to returning here and perhaps visiting a few others that are opening worldwide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand