we stayed at the nikki beach resort for a day at the beach club. overall, our stay was a bit disappointing - its a beautiful place but a few things were quite annoying.
loud and a little annoying if you stay there for several hours. the selection is the usual downtempo bar music.
because it was low season, they were painting a table right next to us - the odor of the paint was not very pleasant.
the service was very friendly, but not really attentive. there was a total of maybe 10 guests and at least 10 service people but we always had to look for someone to help us.
and last but not least the food was really boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand