Stayed 3D 2N at this resort, a nice place to chill and relax... the bungalows are very bright, as it has huge glass panels which can be covered with curtains for privacy. Spacious, clean, very nicely designed. The bed is comfortable, clean and crisp linen. There is nothing much near the resort, but one can take a taxi to the Nathon Pier or Cheweng for shopping or just to sample other restaurants. The restaurant at the resort seems to cater for westerners taste though, didn't quite taste like authentic Thai.... but the restaurant and lounge area near the pool is nice and has a relaxing ambiance to it. The beach is not too wide, but somewhat private. There is no spa at the resort, but masseurs can be called in by the hotel... alternatively, there's a small spa about 10 mins walk from the resort. There are mountain bikes available complimentary of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand