Stayed for 5 nights as part of a 2 week trip to Samui and we wish we'd stayed longer. Travelling with 2 teenage daughters and knowing that it would be a bit of a 'pool party' resort, we really wondered whether they would enjoy it and we would tolerate it, as really that is not our thing.How wrong we were! We all absolutely loved it. Yes on Wednesdays and Sundays especially it is certainly a party around the pool area but a great atmoshere and everyone joins in. Other days its just nice chilled out tunes whilst enjoying great service,sunbeds and salas. If the music gets too much just take a stroll on the lovely, quiet beach or some quiet time on your bungalow terrace.The music finishes by 7pm and a serene calm descends.The quality of the accomodation and the setting are magnificent, surpassed only by the friendliness and helpfullness of all the staff. We have travelled a lot and the bungalows are as good as any hotel room we have stayed in. Lipa Noi beach was certainly the best we saw on our travels (Chaweng Beach is good but busy and its an awful town, we gave it a wide berth after one visit). Back to the staff - they were ALL terrific. Sebastian was great and helped to arrange a celebration for my birthday and a special mention must go to Peter, the head chef, who went to extraordinary lengths to accomodate our daughters gluten-free diet. Since being diagnosed with Celiac disease they have never eaten so well on holiday. It was akin to them having their own personal chef. A huge and public thank you Peter for all your help. (not to mention his 'normal' food which was absolutely fantastic - so good we eat in every day, which we never normally do). We left Nikki Beach with heavy hearts and we vowed to go back. We certainly will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand