“Excellent Hotel, I would highly recommend it”

Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lipa Noi
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I stayed at the Nikki Beach Bungalow resort and had an amazing experience, The bungalows are nice and made my vacationing time perfect. The food was outstanding and the service was one of the best in the island. The Sunday Brunch is fun to seat around the pool, watch people and enjoy some champagne while the day goes by.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Seabass305

Reviewed June 2, 2011

The bungalows are beautiful and amazing! You are treated like royalty and the staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. Sunday brunch is a lot of fun with great food and a cool mixture of DJ music and live music. Oceanside Thai massage is a plus also! The resort is pretty isolated from the craziness of the other side of the island, so if you are looking for a beautiful getaway resort in Thailand, this is the place for you!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank noemad73
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Had a fantastic time here. Staff were excellent, food was good, bungalows were absolutely gorgeous, luxurious and well laid out with twin sinks, walk in shower, TV ipod dock - everything you could want. Staff were very attentive, couldn't do enough for you. We stayed there 8 days part of it during the recent storms and even though the weather was at times horrendous the atmosphere was never suffered. Would most definately recommend it. Cannot wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stev_Bai
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Went to Nikki Beach for their famous Sunday Brunch and it was a great day chilling, drinking, eating and listening to the live dj play all day by the pool. The sushi here is the best i have ever tasted - seriously! If you like to party you have to some here on a Sunday at around 11am and enjoy their brunches!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank djorkaeff1903
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Koh Samui Nikki Beach is fun and luxury combined! The pool is so fun (as always at nikki beach), but I must say I loved my room!! The bungalows are so beautiful and the beds are soo comfty I didn't want to leave my room! The sunsets here are really pretty too. The Sunday brunch is a feast and really includes every type of food including desserts and oysters (my favorite). Even if you don't stay here while you are in Koh Samui... you NEED to go to the Sunday Brunch party!! Service is excellent and I really have no complaints. Great place and would recommend it to all my friends and family!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank NikkiStarr
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I was there with my partner around end of April and it was not my first time at this resort. Staffs are friendly even some of them are not be able to communicate with my in English. I likes all about there- buffer Wenesday and Sunday brunch and also sunset in front of my bungalow was nothing I can compare. I'm stop searching for accommodation at samui cause I found where I love since I found here.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank KJeny
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Had a great relaxing time. Had a chance to get the best Thai massage. Beautiful room view to the ocean. Staff service with a smile, always there to help make our stay more comfortable then ever. Food was terrific. Definatly want to visit again .

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sophia3216
4Andreas, General Manager at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to log into Trip Advisor and post comments about your recent stay at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort. We always appreciate receiving guest comments so we may review our performance and maintain the highest standard of service for our guests.
I am so pleased you enjoyed Nikki Beach and our wonderful location.
Thank you for choosing us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lipa Noi
Amari Koh Samui
#10 of 104 in Chaweng
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort

Been to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!