The Siam Residence Boutique Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Sea Valley Hotel and Spa(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$106
$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Kanok Buri Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$48
Agoda.com
Lipa Lodge Beach Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$157
$142
The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$29
$24
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $32/night.

Rajapruek Samui Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$41
$31
Priceline
Lipa Bay Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$59
$45
Priceline
Viva Vacation Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$89
$48
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

THINK & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
$35
$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsnikki beachsunday brunch issushikoh samuigreat musicpool partydj musicpool suitethe general managerwhite partypool sidegarden villaour honeymoonlong poolnice breakfastfresh coconutbeautiful pool
Reviewed March 7, 2011

This was my first trip to Asia and I wanted to stay in a relatively small place in order to gain a bit more intimacy with the surroundings. The resort is directly on the beach and has a fabulous pool area so you have the best of both worlds when it comes to water,sun and fun. During the day, the music adds to the "beach party and food" ambience while in the evening, the music is tranquil and intimate. The food is outstanding and the brunches, which now occur several times a week, are amazing. The service is quick and friendly, whether in your "bungalow" or around the bar or pool.

Speaking of the "bungalows"- as a long time camper, this was no "bungalow"!! The rooms are individual settings with three glass walls for all the open feel one would need in a tropical island resort. Want more privacy? Just pull the sheers or blackout shades and voila! you are in your own little (well airconditioned) world. Rember the music I talked about around the pool? Can't hear anything from the room, which is perfect for when you want more quiet and solitude. Also, every bungalow has its own front porch complete with lounging chair and couch. I spent many hours reading outside even during the day as there is a roof and a fan.

The resort is enviro friendly too- Take your room key with you and it turns off the electricity while you are gone, very clever! Sheets are changed when you ask or a minimum of once a week I believe. There is a recycling policy and more "green" initiatives to come.

I was alone and felt like a queen while I was there. Be prepared for hot tropical weather, shopping that can't be beat (if you know how to negotiate-- and if not, ask one of the staff they'll teach you!) and lots of good food and water activity.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Nexttripflash
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I’ve just checked out of Nikki Beach two days ago to continue our well-rounded Samui visit and move to another hotel (review to come!). But the truth is: I wish I had known a bit about the location so that I would have booked rooms for our entire holiday! When I was last on the island the resort had yet to open up but since I’m familiar with the Nikki Beach brand and enjoy the whole beach club concept, I figured I’d give the hotel a try. Initially, we were really worried we would confront the boisterous nightclub setting after sundown but when we called to ask a bit about the place, we were ensured it’s a very laidback location and there would be absolutely none of that. It could not have been more of a perfect atmosphere to really unwind… It is on the other side of the island, completely removed from the tourism madness of Chaweng and Lamai, which was all I really wanted this trip. I know Chaweng and Lamai have the attractions and majority of the high-end restaurants but the staff at the hotel really never had a problem arranging for us to be transported wherever we wanted – with the friendly staff even recommending some really great places to check out since so many new places have sprouted up in the past couple of years.

There aren’t very many bungalows on the property but the pool is open to the public, so visitors stroll in and out through the day. However, they’re all likeminded, never encountered anyone obnoxious (I have some previous Samui horror stories)… everyone was just looking to have some good food and great mojitos while they enjoyed the pool and the music being played by their resident DJ. It was really nice to be in a low-key environment that didn’t seem like a retirement home. Additionally, there’s plenty of staff so I never felt, as a hotel guest, that I was being ignored for day-customers. Every employee was really attentive and everything we ordered came out just as we expected in a timely fashion (very hard to find in Thailand).

If anyone knows a thing or two about Nikki Beach and its food, it’s no secret everything is amazing. I had many morning trips to their gym out of pure guilt because I was a bit gluttonous the entire time. I never turned down the opportunity to have their lava cake after every meal; I’m not proud but it was THAT good. We even had the chance to chat a bit with their sous chef and find out how they’ve incorporated all the fresh ingredients of the island to really make their signature dishes stand out. Apparently the original chef works out of this location, so we got to enjoy food just as the brand’s menu intended. With the original chef on board, the notorious Sunday Brunch that started my loyalty to the brand years ago is wonderful here. Always fully stocked and having just about everything I could want, brunch really is a must-do when on the island… guest or not. Something I've never experienced at the other locations is this Mediterranean buffet they have every Wednesday. The set-up is pretty similar to the Sunday Brunch except it only features food from various Mediterranean countries and it was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Luckily, they have some availability open for the last few days of this trip, so we’ll be checking out early and returning… Looking forward to days of wandering from beach to pool, having cocktails on one of the poolside beds and taking in the best sunset I’ve ever witnessed. And the beeeed…. Oh, the bed in the bungalow – it is absolutely everything like what I imagined being swallowed into a fluffy cloud feels like. I became very fond of my post-mojito afternoon nap every day. Obviously, I really enjoy time off from work and Nikki Beach is now my perfect escape.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SalFemke
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I have stayed at Nikki Beach now for 2 new years in a row and love the place! The staff is on point to make sure you have everything you need. It is on the quiet side of the island away from the back packers so if you are looking for that type of stay this is not the place for you. The pool is filled with beautiful people and great music. It is a little far from everything but all you have to do is take a taxi or rent a scooter and you can get around. I would for sure stay here again and with the new edition of the larger villas they are building it will be a must stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Bungalows were nice, very comfy beds. Breakfast is the same everyday, you have 3 breakfasts to choose from...basic, thai, american..which is the basic one plus eggs and bacon. A bit of variation would be appreciated.
Stayed there for 3 nights, were the only guests as it is low season. There's a massive amount of staff running around who notice every move you make...quite uncomfortable. Had lunch only once and were not so impressed. The pool area is splendid...as per nikki beach's level, but also with staff to be as pretentious as in other clubs. This is what we would expect in Europe, but not in Thailand; it's quite inappropriate.
What we would have expected as hotel guests is a little extra e.g. if you go to the pool area after breakfast, it would be nice to get complimentary chilled water to start your day...not a menu card pushed in your hands and having someone ask you every 30min if you want to order anything to drink.
Location is quite remote...you need a scooter or car to go anywhere if you don't want to stay at nikki beach 24/7.
All in all, Nikki beach is nice to go to for a day, just to hang around the pool, have a drink, snack or dinner, but not perse for an overnight stay...except if you had too much to drink to drive to your hotel safely;-)

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Bo-Boheme
BFH1981, General Manager at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Hello, Thank you very much for staying at Nikki Beach here in Koh Samui. Also, Thank you as well for taking the time to write your comments about your experience.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the bungalows themselves. They are indeed very well put together, stylish and very comfortable. We do have a large staff, employees here become "permanent" after 3 months, and we need to carry a fairly large staff, especially for the high season (even though we must carry them through low season as well), and also because (thankfully) demand here has grown quite a bit since the resort opened until the present.
I am concerned about your comments about the food and the "over selling". On behalf of all of us here I apologize for that experience, and I am happy to say that for some time now we have been receiving mainly superb reviews (on internet and in person),about our food, service, and the resort in general.
I will keep your comments in mind though, as we go through our daily operation to insure that we excel and continue to give our guests' the great food and service that they deserve.
I surely hope you'd give us a try again in the future, I am positive that you would have a great experience. And if not here at Nikki Beach Koh Samui, maybe another of our Nikki Beach locations!
Thank you again for your stay as well as your remarks about your experience. They are duly noted and much appreciated!

Reviewed September 9, 2010