Me and my girlfriend went to The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Taling Ngam in the time period 11th of april until the 21st of april. When we saw the pictures and some of the reviews online we expected it to be a good place to spend our vacation, but when we got there we were suprised that it was even better than we imagined. From excellent service to spectacular views, this resort has more beauty and charm than any place I have ever been.
We had a sunset room with a Jacuzzi and my girlfriend and I were impressed by the standard of the room. Everything at this place were practically perfect. Except from a few misunderstandings in communicating in english with the staff, we had NO complaints what so ever.
We had the room that was furthest away from the beach, but still only took us 20 seconds (literally) to get there from our room. When at the beach, you're still at the hotel grounds, which includes exclusive service from one of the most genuinely nice and polite staff i've ever had the pleasure of coming across. From free water (as much as you want) to the most complicated cocktails, the people working at Sunset Beach Resort & Spa would move mountains to satisfy your needs not expecting as much as a 'Thank You' in return. The food was also great in the resorts restaurant (L'Ananas) as well as the roomservice. The Beach restaurant was also great, with a variety of day-fresh seafood, luxurious meats and perfectly cooked poultry. The Australian Tenderloin Steak is really recommended here, with a red wine sauce so divine, it would make Jesus turn all the rivers in the world into this.
To give this place a negative review you have to be really messed up and hate your life so much. We had seriousely no complaints at all except that it was (for the party-hearted) a little far away from the "in" bars and places, but this was not a concern of ours, because we love to travel by moped everywhere we go. We rented a moped here everyday for a mere 300 Bath (gets cheaper the more you rent it) and it took us only 35-40 minutes to get to Chaweng Beach.
We will definately go back here the next time we go to Thailand. Actually, we think it might be in about 6-7 months time. It was truly the most romantic, exquisite and wonderful time we both had in our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique resort and spa located directly on the beach front commanding spectacular views of the Koh Samui coast and nearby islands, Sunset Beach Resort & Spa's superbly appointed beachfront villas and sunset rooms sit amidst our private, tranquil spa and gardens where the only sound is the gentle rhythm of the sea. The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam offers 21 uniquely decorated rooms and villas. Sunset rooms are located above reception in a two storey building. Garden villas are positioned around the swimming pool and of course the beach front villas are right by the sand and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Ko Samui