“Yoga and meditation day”
Review of Marga Yoga

Marga Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on one of the quietest and most beautiful areas of Koh Samui, our yoga retreat centre is the ideal place for joining a yoga class, a wellness retreat or a yoga teacher training course. Vegetarian & vegan meals are offered at The Soul Food Cafe' inside our premises. Relaxation is a must with a fresh juice while lying on our deck chairs on the beautiful Taling Ngam Beach. Our yoga sala is situated on the beach front while healthy meals can be consumed at the cafe or at a shady area on the beach.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The day at Marga Yoga was absolutely great. I've learned so much about life by doing my hobby and I'm still thinking about it every day!! Thank you very, very much, Simona!! Hope to come back one day and I can just recommend it to everyone!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was planning a trip to Koh Samui because I really needed a break from an exhausting winter. It was the first time to Thailand for me and I was looking for a quiet place not too expensive where I could face a ten days detox program. I found Marga Yoga web site by chance, and it looked like the perfect place to me, far from the chaotic center with loud music and pole dancers, in the quiet area of Taling Ngam where you can find the best sunsets ever. When I wrote to Simona to have some informations about my trip, I understood she was the teacher I was looking for, caring, helpful, and professional, and when I met her I just had the confirm. I spent 10 days with her doing yoga, meditation and eating 3 amazing raw meals a day she prepared for me (Simona worked as a cook in England for many many years before fully embracing the yoga philosophy and she really surprised me with her raw lasagna, fishless sushi, avocado and cashew cream for zucchini spaghetti and chocolate mousse! I couldn't stop taking pictures of the dishes! She taught me a lot about yoga, spirituality and life and she also made me laugh a lot!
Even if Thailand is not a place that, in the end, I can say I like, for many reasons, that retreat changed me somehow and I have to thank Simona for that.
I fully recommend it.

1  Thank Chiara B
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have just the beginners found and started the Yoga adventure here in Samui (4 of us). I feel being lucky finding a place called Marge Yoga with a very pleasant and knowledgable teacher Simona, who diligently help us in making a deep dive to a Yoga. In our humble opinion Simona is really good and highly motivated towards the teaching and living in Yoga world, what you can feel and follow. Moreover she is a very good person to talk to and attentive to your questions and needs. Highly recommend to try and I am sure you gonna like it.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Simona, the teacher, is a very good and experienced teacher and she is a very empathetic and calm teacher. She combines all in yoga, for the body, spirit and mind.And she lives the yoga way all in all.
The retreat has a nice atmosphere and you will like it! It is at a quiet place, near to the sea, calm and relaxed, good for yoga and meditation.
The whole place and teacher is highly recommended!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I feel really lucky, that I randomly found my way to 'Marga-Yoga', through the jungle of yoga retreat offers!
As an traveler on a low budget and a beginner within yoga, this is for sure one of the best value for money I've experienced since I left DK.
Simona, the yoga teacher, is high recommendable.
She is professional in all levels and adjust the classes to match you, your needs, your ability and visions.
The classes contains good variety, they are intense and well guided so you get the most out of it and achieve progress every time.

Simona, manage to keep yoga in a casual sense, meaning that yoga definitely isn't only for the spiritual yogies, but also for 'The Average Joe', whom wants a well balanced and healthy body.

I based this review on the great experience, motivation and inspiration Simona has been given me..not only because of the professional level, but also because of Simona's spirit and casual approach.

Thanx - Namaste