“Amazing vacation, exceeding our expectations”
Birds View 1 Villa Kalyana  Koh Samui Thailand
Bungalow 1 at Sunset
Villas at South Beach Samui
Bungalow interior
Bungalow 2
Bathroom, view from sinks to outdoor bath
Outdoor Bathroom Villa 3
Greating Dancer
Lunch snack
Pooldeck
view from bungalow 2
kitchenette and desk in each bungalow
Breakfast Kitchen
Dining for 24
Barbeque Corner
Driveway
Main Building Driveway
Lounge Area by night, entrance to Master Suite
entrance to dining hall
view from the beach to the villa
from beach to villa
Villa at sunset
our private beach
the carpark
garden and lawn for weddings
garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
rond49
cal
“Amazing vacation, exceeding our expectations”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Our group of 16 stayed in Villa Kalyana for a full week in August. Traveling to Koh Samui we had one concern- that the villa looks better in the pictures than it really is. But, it's the other way around- the place is genuinely amazing, very-well maintained and operated.
The combination of large rooms/bungalows, the pool, green surrounding and private adjacent beach is world-class. Add to that the effective staff, headed by Renaud and Mam, and supported by an excellent chef and kitchen staff, and you have no reason to leave the property for the duration of your vacation.
Bottom line- we do not think Koh Samui can offer a better large villa, whether for a wedding or for a relaxed vacation.

justine b
Auckland
“Perfect wedding location and holiday spot”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We booked Villa Kalyana for our July wedding and stayed 4 nights with our bridal party and families. It is a beautiful spot, so private and lush. It lends itself to being a wedding venue so well and looked amazing on our big day, even the plan B rain option inside (which we partially had to use) was fabulous. Right from the start communication from the owner Peter and manager Renaud was efficient and they answered all my questions. Renaud even ordered in special allergy friendly sausages for my son. Mam and her staff took such good care of us all and the food was AMAZING! Best Pad Thai we had and lovely fresh seafood. It is a lovely villa and we spent most of our time poolside which included a toddler pool the littlies loved. The only minor complaint we had was that more pool towels needed to be put out or alternatively left in each room. The rooms are lovely, especially the bungalows which are huge. It was such a relaxing spot to be, and nice to be able to stay in one spot for a few days without having to leave at all. We are already looking to return in the next couple of years! Thanks Peter, Renaud, Mam and Sonn for your hospitality.

Antonia D
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Relaxing, beautiful villa for our huge family”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We rented the entire villa for my grans 80th birthday. We had 36 people and everyone we so comfy. The staff were amazing. The food was divine. We loved it!

jezz84
Perth, Australia
“The ultimate wedding villa ”
Reviewed May 9, 2017 for a stay in January 2016

We got married here in Jan 2015
And stayed for 3 nights with 26 adults and a few kids. The food, staff and grounds were beyond our expectations. Everything they organised for our wedding was perfect, nothing was too much trouble, The lunch on arrival and the seafood BBQ on the beach were the food highlights. The photos don't do this place justice and we are so glad we chose it.

Dimps1_12
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Simply Stunning”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

My partner and I booked Villa Kalyana for 5 nights in January 2017 for our Wedding and couldn't have wished for anything more perfect!
Our whole family was blown away with the beauty of the villa, attention to detail and idyllic location. All members of staff greeted everyone with a smile and worked really well together. Nothing was too much trouble for the amazing Sonia and Mam at the villa - everything was dealt with immediately or quickly organised via a phone call.
Chef's food was exquisite!!!! Every dish he created was made with love and truly appreciated by all of us! Such a lovely, humble guy too!
Our Wedding planner Becky was fabulous from start to finish. She had numerous Skype conversations with us ensuring that everything we wanted for our special day was taken care of. Becky is a true professional who made us feel at ease straight away. Our family loved how calmly efficient she is and how she had everything under control.
We would not hesitate to recommend Villa Kalyana to others and cannot wait to make it back here one day!

tford14
“A Little Slice of Paradise”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow! I mean, Wow!
This place is AMAZING! The actual villa is incredible. My brother and his wife were married here and he talked the place up a bit. He didn't oversell it at all. As good as the villa was the food was better and the staff were even better than that again. If I had to give any negative feedback it would be that it will be hard to stay anywhere else in Thailand after staying at this amazing location. Seriously this place blew my mind. Thank you!

Experienc...
Canmore, Canada
“Stunning holiday rental - perfect for weddings!”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for three days with 30 guests for our wedding in January 2017. Our stay was absolutely perfect and we are thrilled that we chose to have our wedding here :)

First of all, the villa and grounds are absolutely gorgeous! The rooms are very large and luxurious and definitely 5 star; from the beds, to the air con and the amazing showers (indoor and outdoor), you will not be disappointed. The pools are enormous and spotlessly clean and the gardens are like a tropical oasis. My husband and I have traveled quite extensively over the years and in our opinion the quality of accommodation here is very impressive.

The staff are wonderful, extremely attentive, thoughtful and kind. A huge thank you to Mam, Sonja and the Chef (the food was delicious... our guests couldn't stop raving about the papaya salad!) for making our stay so enjoyable :)

The wedding itself was absolutely perfect... and it was all made possible by the AMAZING Becky! Words really cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen to have my wedding at Villa Kalyana and to have been lucky enough to have Becky as a wedding planner. Becky's communication is second to none - we spent hours on the phone and countless emails figuring out all of the details ensuring that Heath and I had everything we wanted for our special day. It is very stressful planning any wedding (let alone a destination wedding, when you can't see anything in person) and yet Becky was so calming and easy-going...she really was "my rock" throughout the whole process! Becky helped me to realise "my vision" and thought of all of the little details that I never could have possibly imagined.... all the while appreciating and taking into consideration our budget. When the wedding was all over I was actually sad because Becky made the process so enjoyable and fun - I really can't thank her enough!

We were also absolutely thrilled with all of the wedding suppliers / services that Becky had recommended and organised - and I am not someone who is easily impressed!

The flowers were so sensational that I actually shed a few tears when I first saw them (and that's not normally something I would do!) The vision for my flowers was a little bit different, but the florist executed it perfectly, from the bouquets, to the ceremony arch, grooms boutonnieres and table decorations - they were amazing - I couldn't stop looking at them!
Our celebrant, Johnny was perfect for us. He was calm, grounding and reflected our personalities. Our cake (with a very complex, personalised wedding topper was very very delicious!) and the food in general was divine.
The bridal party and I had our hair and makeup done by Polina and her team who were incredible. I was a little bit worried at first about having my makeup done without having a trial, however I had nothing to worry about. Everyone's hair looked perfect and makeup was faultless. I cant believe I was ever considering doing my own makeup! Polina will ensure that you have a perfect look that will triumph over the Thailand humidity!!

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone at Villa Kalyana and we hope to see you again soon :)

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing