Very pretty property with outstanding views. We stayed in a Panoramic Villa and have thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are traveling as a family or a group of friends this type of villas is the best choice. If you have mobility issues then you will need to make sure you get a villa right by the road as there are many steps and you do need a to be picked up by a buggy. The beach is kept very clean but sadly if you venture out of the property’s area it is filthy. The location is quite remote from Chaweng or any other village so you will need to rent a car if you want to visit the whole of the island. Closest village is Natthon about 20 minutes by car. The staff is very polite and helpful but food and services are a bit overpriced, so again having a car gives you more choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui