Visited for the second time in 18 months from when opened last year. Still very good but cracks appearing in the detail. Lots of leaves blowing around the estate , empty water bottles under the villas, pools not open, beach towels need changing / poor quality. Towels were reused by the pool staff after other guests put them back after use! Very bad!
Rooms well looked after but we did have an electrical fault when the lights would not go out at night, fixed quickly by the maintenance team.
Food is good breakfast excellent.
Front desk usually good, but a restaurant recommendation locally was really bad.
Needs some management and some more training to bring this place back to it's former glory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui