Have stayed at this hotel in its many guises and the updates to the Bar and sitting area have improved the already fabulous views. Beautiful quiet place to relax in. Having been shut for some time it appears that the previously very attentive staff or some of them have left and therefore the level of service is patchy and not what you should expect from a 5 Star hotel in Thailand. Still good but not top class which it used to be.
Am sure that they will get this right but until that time I certainly will not be returning which is sad as I will miss the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui