We stayed here in November 2012 for 12 nights with our 2 toddlers and 10yr old. The hotel itself is perched on a mountainside, with the front aspect of the lobby being completely open apart from minimal glass panels, so the view is breathtaking but if you have small ones, make sure they are in a buggy! We arrived after a very long journey from Bahrain and the staff could not do enough to check us in quickly and smoothly, our bags were taken straight to the room and we were taken by golf buggy no more than 10 minutes later. The accommodation was a 2 storey villa, furnished to a very high and comfortable standard, loads of room, the quality of linen and soft furnishing was also a really high standard. The resort itself is connected by golf buggy's due to the steep nature of the location, we never waited more than 5 mins to be taken anywhere. The beach was beautiful and the service very good, we spent most days here relaxing on the beach, kayaking, walking or paddle boarding. The kids played in the kids club every afternoon and were looked after brilliantly, we would definitely come back for a relaxing beach holiday, the management team took a real interest in our experience at the complimentary cocktail party, we really thought this was a nice touch and something we'd never experience elsewhere, my only complaint would be that considering the location is quite remote, we thought the menu was a bit pricey and could have been more extensive, after a week we were all wanting something a bit different - that said, all of the food, even down to the chicken nuggets were cooked perfectly, thank you to everyone who made our stay with lots of children effortless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui