Stayed there for 3 nights recently with family. Everything was perfect (view, service, room etc). Spa was excellent too.The only thing was the food quality was lacking. Both the restuarant food was below average. We ate at Ember on the first day we reached, the food came cold and it was poor interpretation of Thai food. At Flames, i order the same dish on 2 consecutive day and it turned out different. Otherwise the whole trip was excellent from the time we reach till we left. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui