First thing when you get there is the amazing view! I think from the lobby area and restaurant you will experience the most beautiful views everyday and I guarantee, they are just stunning.
I made so many great photo shots from there!
Once we arrived at the lobby we received a delicious welcome drink and already did not want to leave anymore!The check in and welcome was smooth and easy and their staff escorted us to the room explaining the facilities and the suite.
The suite had a fantastic design, very lovely and spacious with catching details. The bath amenities are amazing (finally a great hair conditioner!). The housekeeping did their job to perfection and also the minibar amenities are wonderful with a great choice of coffee and amazing tea choice. The tea is my new favorite now and I ended up ordering it from the internet once I was home because I missed it.
Their team is wonderful! Love love love them!! Beach Club, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Restaurants, Management etc... Well, everyone was as helpful as they could and extremely attentive. Housekeeping was very fast on any requests we had. The Concierges were providing great recommendations on 'where to go and what to do' focusing on my interests first. And each time we have called a buggy they were there always within 5 minutes (until we realized that it's not so far to walk actually ;o)) Also, when I was there, they were just building a bridge to get around easier which should be ready by now.
For your free time you can choose between the Spa, Gym and plenty of pools (7!!!) as well as the beach. Unfortunately we didn’t manage to try everything but that gives us the reason to come back :o)
Breakfast offers an extensive choice and invites you into the stylish open kitchen. There is Asian and Western breakfast - they even have sushi and sashimi as well as homemade jams, yogurts with cereals and fresh fruits, fresh blended juices and shakes and yessss (good-bye diet…) fresh fried doughnuts!
Make sure you have drinks at the Air Bar before dinner for Sunset. It’s just breathtaking!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui