“Not worth it”

Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Arrived with two children in tow expecting to see wide range of butterflies - totally disappointed. At best the place takes 10 mins to walk around. Not worth the 200 baht per adult and 100 baht per child to see a few species of butterflies,one spider, a handful of scorpions and one cockroach. Nothing in the advertised bee hut, and a few budgies in the bird cage...

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Going to the butterfly was a waste of time and money, there were 2 different butterflies. I saw more colourfull butterflies on the elephant tracking. The bee activities section had 3 square boxes with dried up honey comb and only 1 orchids, my be I came at the wrong time of the year

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am a butterfly lover, so was excited to go and visit this garden/park. I was very disappointed and let down, as there weren't a lot of butterflies and the place was pretty run down and crappy.

1  Thank Bouncy4you
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The color splendor and wonder of the park make it a must. I loved as did my children. You must go! Also found the staff very helpful and spoke great English and French

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I knew this place was not great before going, but if you're in Samui it is still worth a visit (maybe).

Greeted by a friendly male host, he provided us with insect repellent and showed us the entrance.

To be honest we saw better and bigger butterflies outside of here. The spider was missing along with some other caged insects. There was some nice plants in the area!

Overpriced in my opinion.

Provided with a cold towel upon exit by the male host.

Would I go there again? Maybe just to here the host's "welcome to Kohhhh Samuiii Butterfly Gardennnnnnn"

If you have to kill 15 mins, go there!

2  Thank ZenStarry