All reviews vegan food coaching sessions piece of paradise fresh fruit private beach beach front mika recharge taught retreat kayak guests samui
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Staying at Futurehippie is like staying with a family. Mika and Rayk are creating together a safe and nurturing atmosphere for all the guests, they’re creating a conscious community around passion for yoga, sharing, togetherness and delicious vegan food. Coming to grab a coffee, to drop in for a yoga class, or staying longer in one of the bamboo bungalows and enjoying full retreat program, all is at the end unforgettable experience on a beautiful calm west cost of Koh Samui with amazing people. Try it for yourself.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank barborak508
futurehippie, Inhaber at Futurehippie Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Thank you Barbora for this lovely review. We hope you’re doing very well. I’m sure we gonna meet one day again
Sending lots of love

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Tired of overcrowded yoga retreats? Future hippie is the place to be. Personal attention is what future hippie is all about. Lovely small yoga classes, private beach, vegan home made meals, personal coaching, yoga massage, and always time for a talk. Mika and Rayk really make every effort to make future hippie feel like home!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 65ingew
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at futurehippie! It's an amazing piece of paradise where you can enjoy the beach and healthy vegan food. Mika and Rayk are super nice and welcoming, they will make you feel at home. The yoga classes taught by very good teachers are amazing. I really recommand this place to practice yoga everyday, relax and have a good time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kévin R
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

I stayed with Mika and Rayk over a long weekend. They are a fabulous caring couple who made my weekend a much needed recharge.
- excellent yoga
- perfect life coaching
- yummy vegan food
- stunning beach views
- paddle boarding
- cute and comfortable bungalow
- great company
Thank you Futurehippy.
Hope I get to visit again!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
futurehippie, Inhaber at Futurehippie Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Your visit was too short and we hope we‘ll have you back soon. All the best to you. Thank you for this nice review.

Lots of Mika
Mika

Reviewed March 3, 2019

I am currently staying at Future hippie, a fairly new resort, and I just wanted to write a review about how wonderful of an experience I have had so far! The staff are so friendly, and really treat all the guests like friends. Everyone sits together for meals, and there is a real sense of community (and the conversation is never dry!). There are also plenty of lovely little places for you to nest in and have privacy if you want - my favourite is the hammock. If you enjoy kayaking then it's worth mentioning that they have two which you can borrow. Yesterday I kayaked for 3 hours out to some stunning islands.
The rooms, bathrooms and beach are all very clean. I must also mention that the owners are exceptional cooks, and the food/drinks they make are always delicious, nutritious, and colourful.
Every yoga class I have attended so far has been different (and lovely in its own way), and I think they've done a great job of providing a variety of styles to suit everyone.
You can rent moped and bicycles, and there are plenty of places to explore nearby, as well as nice markets with fresh fruit and vegetables.
I can't recommend this place enough to anyone who wants to get healthy (emotionally and physically), make some awesome connections, and recharge their battery. Thanks Mika and Rayk who have huge hearts! I'll never forget you both.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank martha00m
futurehippie, Inhaber at Futurehippie Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

thank you Martha! We’re really happy to have you with us.
Lots of love to you