All reviews vegan food coaching sessions piece of paradise fresh fruit private beach beach front mika recharge taught retreat kayak guests samui
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

I am currently staying at Future hippie, a fairly new resort, and I just wanted to write a review about how wonderful of an experience I have had so far! The staff are so friendly, and really treat all the guests like friends. Everyone sits together for meals, and there is a real sense of community (and the conversation is never dry!). There are also plenty of lovely little places for you to nest in and have privacy if you want - my favourite is the hammock. If you enjoy kayaking then it's worth mentioning that they have two which you can borrow. Yesterday I kayaked for 3 hours out to some stunning islands.
The rooms, bathrooms and beach are all very clean. I must also mention that the owners are exceptional cooks, and the food/drinks they make are always delicious, nutritious, and colourful.
Every yoga class I have attended so far has been different (and lovely in its own way), and I think they've done a great job of providing a variety of styles to suit everyone.
You can rent moped and bicycles, and there are plenty of places to explore nearby, as well as nice markets with fresh fruit and vegetables.
I can't recommend this place enough to anyone who wants to get healthy (emotionally and physically), make some awesome connections, and recharge their battery. Thanks Mika and Rayk who have huge hearts! I'll never forget you both.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank martha00m
futurehippie, Inhaber at Futurehippie Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

thank you Martha! We’re really happy to have you with us.
Lots of love to you

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Mika and Rayk took a place that looks like a piece of paradise and made it even more special!

Few reasons that make futurehippie a place that you should visit:
* Amazing yoga classes that combine sweat, fun and Mika's great smile :)
* A community of other travelers, each of them very friendly. We spent hours talking about almost everything.
* Rayk's incredible coaching sessions will help to guide you in different life challenges.
* An almost private beach with amazing view
* Delicious vegan food.
* Different activities (kayak, bikes, snorkeling and more).
* The most warm hospitality that you can imagine.

Can't wait for my next visit! ❤️

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
futurehippie, Inhaber at Futurehippie Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. You’re badly missed at futurehippie. We hope you‘ll have a great start back into ‚normal‘ life. All the best for you and hopefully see you soon

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Spent 10 days with my partner at Future Hippie in February - March.
I stumbled upon this retreat by chance and SO happy and greateful about it!
We loved the small group yoga practices, enjoyed the delicious & fresh vegan food, received great positive energies from the future hippie family, met awesome people, made friends, relaxed & restored.
Mika is a wonderful, wise & compassionate yoga teacher and the set up of the classes here is perfect. The practices are great & suitable for all levels of experience. They combine breathing techniques, alignment, playfulness and flow.
We also found the coaching sessions with Rayk very helpful and highly recommend.
The retreat is situated right on a beautiful beach, off the touristy areas in Samui, which for us made it even more special.

Happy to have found family to come back to ❤️

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank NanaGinz
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Mika & Rayk who run the cafe are really lovely. Everything is handmade, they shop freshly every single day and they are always there to give advice, not only on vegan food prep ;) I’ve enjoyed the pink power bowl, creamy dreamer smoothie and also the scrambled tofu :) all delicious! I’m coming back every day during my two week time here. Thank you!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2019

I've had the opportunity to stay at Futurehippie for a couple of nights. Mikas Yoga classes are just amazing. She is a really professional and nice teacher who gives every student the feeling of being taken care of. The Fascia class has been one of my highlights!
This resort is situated at a magical place with a priceless view over the sea. The food of the cafe is really good, fresh and tasty! If you're a vegan you can choose from a variety of delicious meals. You will hear the birds singing in the morning and enjoy a coconut in the sunshine.

Room tip: Front room for solo travelers has a beach view just from the balcony.
Date of stay: January 2019