We originally booked into the Coconut Villa Resort for one night just to be sure that it was what we wanted when we arrived at Koh Samui. It turned out to be absolutely perfect!
The villa is situated in a beautiful, quiet and unspoilt part of the island (south west corner), just right for people who really want to experience a tropical island without the commercialism.
The tranquil and beautiful setting is complemented by a resort that is sculptured so well with the landscape - it is well appointed and allows you to indulge all the senses while at the same time not being pretentious and self conscious.
Best of all are the staff who are delightful and helpful. We were made to feel welcome in every way, so much so that each night we came back to the resort we felt that we had come home again.
This resort is perfect for people who want a quiet and beautiful base from which to explore the many highlights of the island and then return to its charms and warmth. If you are up to hiring a motorbike (which we did for the first time) then its more remote situation is no draw back. Alternatively a taxi will do the job but it's nowhere near as much fun!
Needless to say we stayed the full 8 nights we spent on the island at the Coconut Villa. No doubt there are many other fine places to stay but if you want a wonderful experience with great food, rooms, service, swimming, massage facilities and a sense of peaceful timelessness then this is the place for you. Oh, and it's also very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint beach resort on the secluded beach of Thong Tanote, on the south-western tip of Koh Samui, Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui enjoys a quiet location, away from the hustle and bustle of Koh Samui. With island vistas, natural surroundings, a private beach dotted with coconut trees, a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, and two swimming pools, this intimately-sized resort is perfect for a no-thrill beach getaway. The resort also offers easy access to the islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum for snorkelling, kayaking, and opportunities to discover the island such as trekking. With only 54 spacious rooms and villas ranging from 44 to 63 square metres of total living space, the resort offers privacy along good views over the pool or the beach. Guests can enjoy the option of staying in a room with direct pool access while each villa features an indoor Jacuzzi and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort, and there’s also an all-day dining restaurant and a bar. A scheduled shuttle service connects Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui with Lamai Beach, a 30-minute drive away, and Chaweng Beach. Nathon Pier, with ferries to and from the mainland, is reached in about 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Coconut Villa Resort And Spa
- Coconut Hotel Koh Samui
- Centra By Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Taling Ngam