The hotel staff are excellent from the reception, the chambermaid, the bar tender Bod, manager Nuk to the chef, Nui & his assistant Yoo. One morning I suggested to the asst. cook that it would be nice to change the menu to include some Thai dishes like noodles and the next morning the chef and him cooked some Thai noodles & fried rice which I noticed were popular with the Asian guests.The place is always kept clean by the staff and gardener who are always cleaning and sprucing the place. The swimming pool is also nice and quiet. The hotel's location is good only for those who like peace, quiet & isolation because it is about half an hour to the busy beach like Lamai & Chaweang. But this can be solved by taxi which was made available by the receptionist on request and the shuttle service in the afternoon. If ever I come back it would because of the wonderful staff and big room for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint beach resort on the secluded beach of Thong Tanote, on the south-western tip of Koh Samui, Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui enjoys a quiet location, away from the hustle and bustle of Koh Samui. With island vistas, natural surroundings, a private beach dotted with coconut trees, a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, and two swimming pools, this intimately-sized resort is perfect for a no-thrill beach getaway. The resort also offers easy access to the islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum for snorkelling, kayaking, and opportunities to discover the island such as trekking. With only 54 spacious rooms and villas ranging from 44 to 63 square metres of total living space, the resort offers privacy along good views over the pool or the beach. Guests can enjoy the option of staying in a room with direct pool access while each villa features an indoor Jacuzzi and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort, and there’s also an all-day dining restaurant and a bar. A scheduled shuttle service connects Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui with Lamai Beach, a 30-minute drive away, and Chaweng Beach. Nathon Pier, with ferries to and from the mainland, is reached in about 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Coconut Villa Resort And Spa
- Coconut Hotel Koh Samui
- Centra By Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Taling Ngam