Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

Great place for a beginner to learn. Philip, Caroline and Niall were all great coaches and... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2021
Gregory789
via mobile
Great experience

The instructors taught me all the basics of kite surfing (safety, wind, equipment). Very good... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2021
LoulouG69

All reviews brilliant instructor hour lesson niall beginners safety fun school pace
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Duncannon is a perfect beach to learn kitesurfing - you can stand everywhere and hooked in is a brilliant school. Very patient teachers which is very helpful and they make this sport easy to take up. Also great for progressive lessons and safety techniques. Go for it.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank 982damianh
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Got off to a flying start with hooked kitesurfing. Location in the sunny south east was fantastic and perfect conditions for learning the sport, the instructors made it a smooth and easy introduction to kitesurfing and had me up and running in no time!! I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone considering giving it a go.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Ck0000
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Seriously handsome kitesurfing instructors, awesome location for intermediate and advanced riders. Highlight of the yr has to be the kitesurfing festival in August mighty craic to be had for all the family.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2017

My husband booked us into kitesurfing lessons along with our 10yr old son, I was terrified and really didn't want to do it but Niall and Nick, the instructors, calmed me and asssured me it was extremely safe and they would give me the lesson for free if I paid €1 for every minute I smiled , my son and Husband are super keen for the next lesson and wont stop talking about it. I still haven't got my bill as I am still smiling 2 weeks later

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Nick and Niall were both great teachers and a lot of fun! Can't recommend them enough! Great way to spend a holiday!

Date of experience: February 2017