Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

Great place for a beginner to learn. Philip, Caroline and Niall were all great coaches and... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2021
Gregory789
via mobile
Great experience

The instructors taught me all the basics of kite surfing (safety, wind, equipment). Very good... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2021
LoulouG69

All reviews brilliant instructor hour lesson niall beginners safety fun school pace
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Seriously handsome kitesurfing instructors, awesome location for intermediate and advanced riders. Highlight of the yr has to be the kitesurfing festival in August mighty craic to be had for all the family.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2017

My husband booked us into kitesurfing lessons along with our 10yr old son, I was terrified and really didn't want to do it but Niall and Nick, the instructors, calmed me and asssured me it was extremely safe and they would give me the lesson for free if I paid €1 for every minute I smiled , my son and Husband are super keen for the next lesson and wont stop talking about it. I still haven't got my bill as I am still smiling 2 weeks later

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Nick and Niall were both great teachers and a lot of fun! Can't recommend them enough! Great way to spend a holiday!

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

My friend and i spend 2 days completing a zero to hero course. In those 2 days Niall managed to get us both up on the board and riding both ways! The groups are small, the staff super friendly and great at teaching. I would definately advise to take lessons here! And if you can the 12 hour course, we got so much out of it!

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Sound lads - had great time, wind was too light at times for my kite and they "hooked" me up with a brand new 17m, would highly recommend !!!

Date of experience: January 2017