We stayed for 4 nights.
Its so well located away from the madness of north Goa. Beach is a 10 minute walk. As we travelled in the off season, not many people on the beach. Nice clean, long stretch of a beach.
We stayed by the pool facing deluxe room.
Lovely room, large, airy and spacious (414) with balcony on 2 sides.
The housekeeping did a good job but did have to be reminded of special requests a few times before they would abide.
Good, consistent food.
Although the buffet was monotonous and needed a little creativity in planning.
Attentive staff (especially Ajay)
The staff does need some training in helping them go the extra bit in guest satisfaction. But friendly staff.
The taxis are a menace. Walk up to the town centre which is in the opposite direction of the beach and look for Kim's Collection.(closed on Sundays) Speak with Joseph Cota. Has good cars for rent with or without drivers. For those looking for help with planning the Goa trip, is a good resource.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Holidays Villagio, a boutique resort, is located in the lovely backdrop of Betalbatim. The welcoming interiors bring out the holiday spirit in you. Come and discover Betalbatim, the little village in South Goa that exudes an aura of pride for being a serene locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Goa - Villagio, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Betalbatim
- Goa - Villagio, A Sterling Holidays Resort Betalbatim