Spent a week at this resort- totally loved it. Lets get down to details
Location: Apprx 2.5 kms from the nearest Colva market. You can hire motor bikes.bikes from Colva market and move around. Taxis are available, but like other places in Goa- are very expensive. There is a lot of nature and greenery around. The place is reasonably quite.
Nearness to beach: One can walk from resort to beach which is apprx 300 m away. The walk is a private area and one need to worry about safety or outsiders etc. Just before the beach there is small shack owned by the hotel, wherein shower/towels are available!. There is a nice small bar attached. One can relax with a beer here while your family/kids can have fun at the beach.
Rooms: The resort is a villa style layout. With 2 rooms in 1st floor and one room at the ground floor. On the both the floors there is a air conditioned drawing room kind of space with sofas etc. We used this space to sit and have fun playing games with kids.
Rooms are fairly large and modern with arrangements for making your own tea. Bathrooms are big sized. Bath towel quality and room linen is good. Toiletries are not great but OK.
You cant get so much of space for your family. One 1st floor, one one room has a balcony. Balcony has a small lovely sitting area.
Pool: Pool is good and well maintained. Surprisingly, the pool timings are 6 am to 8 pm! what a pity. Restaurant is next to pool and one can easily yell and get beer delivered to you in the pool.
Restaurant: Breakfast is OK but one can do with more options. Foods quality generally is good.
SPA: Well attitude of staff is very poor. Not worth it. Avoid at all costs
Service: Service depends on the people!. Some time they will surprise you with quality/speed while at other times you need to wait. Well this is true with most of the goa resorts I have been to.
Kids: Apart from a lovely garden, pool. They also have a Table tennis, carom board room.
Health: A very small functional gym exists.
Servants: There is a small servants room with toilet in all villas for drivers/servants! This room is located on terrace and hence your servant is in easy reach at all times
Overall : Guys, if you have small kids and are traveling with family go for it. You will love it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beleza is a 30 room boutique resort, uniquely built in a villa style. There are 10 villas at the resort, with each villa consisting of 3 rooms, 2 common lounges, outdoor patio overlooking the swimming pool, a terrace as well as and a room for domestic help. The villas are most enjoyable for friends, families and teams/groups who are travelling together, as the common spaces of the villa provide ample opportunities for informal interactions and hanging out together. The villa concept, giving a feeling of living in a ‘home away from home’, is a first of its kind in Goa . Our beach resort is spread over 5 acres of open expanse, with our scenic pathway from within the premises of the resort connecting guests to the pristine, white sands of Colva beach. It is conveniently located close to the Colva Promenade (shopping area) as well as a distance covered in 25 minutes from the airport. All rooms are air-conditioned with an attached bathroom, LCD TV with satellite connection, tea/ coffee maker and DVD player. 2 rooms in each villa have a balcony. Guests can choose from a wide selection of movies from our video library free of charge. Tentacao – our world-cuisine restaurant, is an all-day dining restaurant and bar set by the pool side. Nazare – our beach shack and bar, is a beautiful spot to view the sunset and sip sun downers and light snacks. The swimming pool at Beleza is of a good size for serious swimmers, with a section carved out for children. The deck around it is comfortably designed for sun-bathers and well shaded for others to laze and enjoy their afternoon siesta. Espaco Divino – Our Spa facility – offers a range of relaxing massages and steam room service. The Gym is equipped with quality equipment for those fitness freaks who would like to visit. Yoga classes can be organised upon request. Our conference room is picturesquely set overlooking the swimming pool, and it can seat up to 35 people. We provide the projector, flip chart, paper and pencil. Tea/ coffee service and lunch and dinner buffets can be provided as per the requirement. We also have a garden area and a play area with swings for children, as well as a direct access (pathway) to the beach. Special dinners and other group events can be organised at the beachfront (depending upon the weather) or at the lawns. The option of al fresco dining is also available.Our world cuisine restaurant Tentacao is open from 11 AM - 10:30 PM everyday.Our beach shack Nazare is open for the season for coffee, muffins, drinks and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Beleza...by the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beleza...By The Beach Hotel Betalbatim
- Beleza...By The Beach Goa/Betalbatim