We stayed 4 nights here on our family vacation first time in Goa. We arrived at 1.00pm on 20 Nov 2012 to see an unwelcoming front desk staff(They were looking at us as though we have lost our way into their hotel). We waited for around 20 minutes for them to respond and then with no help I had to lift our suitcases, just before I could lift the last luggage we got some help. Since our room was still not ready we had to eat at their restaurant which served us grilled fish which was overcooked. After 1.30 hrs of waiting we got our room ready. The room seems neat but the bed was in bad condition due to which I had to suffer with back ache until our stay. Our AC used to sprinkle water in the middle of the night which we reported to the front desk with no help from them. We fortunately got a room with balcony facing paddy fields and hotel's water pumps, so we could here the motor running almost all time in the day.Then we hired a 2 wheeler with the help of the front desk person, we got an old vehicle which had trouble in pickup. After explaining and arguing with the front desk we got it replaced the next day. When asked for sight seeing suggestion each person in the front desk gave us their opinion but they didn't have any specific information like the distance, rate or timing. By the third day our toiletries(Toilet paper and soaps) ran out , also our room had gather some sand coz of beach visit. Although I gave the key to front desk to clean up the room they had not done it. Even after reminding them when we were back in the room in the evening they didn't clean up. Also there are disclaimer near the coffee maker/tea-pot saying guests will be fined if the vessel is used to heat any other liquid than water. Same with the case of toilet, behind the doors they have some disclaimers. The complimentary break fast is of low quality with always something runs out, one needs to ask for the things that got over from the staff and wait until they get. Even to get a glass of water they take lot of time and atlast server only 1 glass of water even though there are many people on the table. All in all very lethargic house keeping and front desk staff. Some of the restaurant staff are better but not all that good.
Distance from beach.
Private and good for families as one can rent 1 whole villa/3 rooms.
Service(Front desk/ house keeping)
All rooms are not equally located, one might get pool view other might not.
Quality of bed, pillows arent good at all.
Amenties like AC might not be well kept.
There is a full kitchen but not functional.
Restaurant food isnt good , ordered some Goan specials which were very disappointing. Also the cocktails didn't have enough alcohol at all. Complimentary break fast isnt up to mark.
No travel related help available from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beleza is a 30 room boutique resort, uniquely built in a villa style. There are 10 villas at the resort, with each villa consisting of 3 rooms, 2 common lounges, outdoor patio overlooking the swimming pool, a terrace as well as and a room for domestic help. The villas are most enjoyable for friends, families and teams/groups who are travelling together, as the common spaces of the villa provide ample opportunities for informal interactions and hanging out together. The villa concept, giving a feeling of living in a ‘home away from home’, is a first of its kind in Goa . Our beach resort is spread over 5 acres of open expanse, with our scenic pathway from within the premises of the resort connecting guests to the pristine, white sands of Colva beach. It is conveniently located close to the Colva Promenade (shopping area) as well as a distance covered in 25 minutes from the airport. All rooms are air-conditioned with an attached bathroom, LCD TV with satellite connection, tea/ coffee maker and DVD player. 2 rooms in each villa have a balcony. Guests can choose from a wide selection of movies from our video library free of charge. Tentacao – our world-cuisine restaurant, is an all-day dining restaurant and bar set by the pool side. Nazare – our beach shack and bar, is a beautiful spot to view the sunset and sip sun downers and light snacks. The swimming pool at Beleza is of a good size for serious swimmers, with a section carved out for children. The deck around it is comfortably designed for sun-bathers and well shaded for others to laze and enjoy their afternoon siesta. Espaco Divino – Our Spa facility – offers a range of relaxing massages and steam room service. The Gym is equipped with quality equipment for those fitness freaks who would like to visit. Yoga classes can be organised upon request. Our conference room is picturesquely set overlooking the swimming pool, and it can seat up to 35 people. We provide the projector, flip chart, paper and pencil. Tea/ coffee service and lunch and dinner buffets can be provided as per the requirement. We also have a garden area and a play area with swings for children, as well as a direct access (pathway) to the beach. Special dinners and other group events can be organised at the beachfront (depending upon the weather) or at the lawns. The option of al fresco dining is also available.Our world cuisine restaurant Tentacao is open from 11 AM - 10:30 PM everyday.Our beach shack Nazare is open for the season for coffee, muffins, drinks and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beleza...by the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beleza...By The Beach Hotel Betalbatim
- Beleza...By The Beach Goa/Betalbatim