Beleza was very nice hotel and very much worth of money. We enjoyed very much relaxed atmosphere of a small place and closeness of the sea. Food was good in the hotel. Contents of some items in menu may be supring - for example Greek Salat had found a very different form. Also the same food was different on different days, probably depending on the cook. Only coffee was terrible, and I would recommend to invest on coffee machine. In the breakfast the coffee was slowly boiling on electrical heater and the taste was quite bitter. The pool is big enough and quiet. The way to the beach is nice and takes only five minutes even with kids, and Colva is about 20 minutes to the left. For participation on the beach maintenance we however give a big minus for Beleza. After nice beach bar two rubbish areas are visible and there is rubbish all the way to the water. Also on the sealine same old bottles, baskets, etc rubbish were there during our all stay. Just were you want to park your small children. There are actually quite many children in Beleza, which was nice for us. But for that reason, we would welcome a children chair in the restaurant, some play things in the pool, and some more concern about safety - for example the pool overflow covers were in bad condition. The staff was friendly and made us feel at home. Even though the first impression was not that good: The pick-up car was quite old without AC or seat belts; we were requested to sign some hotel rooms; payment was requested in advance and smell of common areas was bad. The sizeable common areas were actually a very nice suprise to us. It allowed us in the evening to put kids into the bed and enjoy the time in the common area. The breakfast was quite normal for a small place, apart from coffee machine, a functioning toaster would be needed and better supply of cheese and jughurt. The fight for scarce jughurt supply was fierce in the mornings. Cleaning was good even though some thing were not quite accurate, like: bad linen was changed only after we asked after five days, some days the water bottle were not there, minibar was not filled in etc. The quests of the hotel were from many nationalities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beleza is a 30 room boutique resort, uniquely built in a villa style. There are 10 villas at the resort, with each villa consisting of 3 rooms, 2 common lounges, outdoor patio overlooking the swimming pool, a terrace as well as and a room for domestic help. The villas are most enjoyable for friends, families and teams/groups who are travelling together, as the common spaces of the villa provide ample opportunities for informal interactions and hanging out together. The villa concept, giving a feeling of living in a ‘home away from home’, is a first of its kind in Goa . Our beach resort is spread over 5 acres of open expanse, with our scenic pathway from within the premises of the resort connecting guests to the pristine, white sands of Colva beach. It is conveniently located close to the Colva Promenade (shopping area) as well as a distance covered in 25 minutes from the airport. All rooms are air-conditioned with an attached bathroom, LCD TV with satellite connection, tea/ coffee maker and DVD player. 2 rooms in each villa have a balcony. Guests can choose from a wide selection of movies from our video library free of charge. Tentacao – our world-cuisine restaurant, is an all-day dining restaurant and bar set by the pool side. Nazare – our beach shack and bar, is a beautiful spot to view the sunset and sip sun downers and light snacks. The swimming pool at Beleza is of a good size for serious swimmers, with a section carved out for children. The deck around it is comfortably designed for sun-bathers and well shaded for others to laze and enjoy their afternoon siesta. Espaco Divino – Our Spa facility – offers a range of relaxing massages and steam room service. The Gym is equipped with quality equipment for those fitness freaks who would like to visit. Yoga classes can be organised upon request. Our conference room is picturesquely set overlooking the swimming pool, and it can seat up to 35 people. We provide the projector, flip chart, paper and pencil. Tea/ coffee service and lunch and dinner buffets can be provided as per the requirement. We also have a garden area and a play area with swings for children, as well as a direct access (pathway) to the beach. Special dinners and other group events can be organised at the beachfront (depending upon the weather) or at the lawns. The option of al fresco dining is also available.Our world cuisine restaurant Tentacao is open from 11 AM - 10:30 PM everyday.Our beach shack Nazare is open for the season for coffee, muffins, drinks and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, ETB, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Beleza...by the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beleza...By The Beach Hotel Betalbatim
- Beleza...By The Beach Goa/Betalbatim